Reid Print Technologies' Advantage with Functional Printed Electronics :
Physical Advantages for Stretchable Printed Electronics.
- More flexibility design possibilities than rigid components.
- Conform to irregular shaped surfaces.
- Thinner profile suits many applications.
- Allows the circuit to bend to its desired applicable shape.
- Allows for more compact devices.
- Terminations for solder tabs.
- High conformity to bending - suitable for devices that move such as the human body.
- Easier to prepare for harsh environments either internal or external use.
- Printing process manufacturing and assembly advantage for high volume production.